Positions available at FPK
All interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV or contact us for more information. All CVs will be received in the strictest of confidence and will not be turned in for any suitable role without your permission.
Any person that works with FPK will be given the structure and support to achieve their career goals whilst ensuring work-life balance.
Please see list below of all open roles available at FPK. Press each role to open tab to get description of the role.
Our Clients site, located in the South East Region are excited to offer a fantastic Engineering Specialist (Validation) opportunity for candidates interested in a new challenge in a cGMP regulatory environment and to ensure compliance of equipment, systems and processes in sterile products manufacturing.
The successful candidates will support several aspects of Validation. The roles available that will require experienced, energetic and committed engineers are in the following areas:
1. Sterilisation – Autoclaves, SIP of vessels
2. Cleaning – Parts Washer and CIP of vessels
3. Isolator (Filling, Sterility & Material Transfer isolators) – HVAC, VHP, E-Beam and Depyrogenation systems
4. Controlled Temperature Units (CTU) – Temperature/Humidity Mapping
5. Filter Validation
In addition the role will include:
- Internally involved in the validation of all new equipment, processes and control systems.
- Generates Validation Documentation (protocol/reports) and provides assistance with the execution of protocols for equipment, and computerised systems.
- Participates in the change control process advising on validation issues, as appropriate.
Relevant technical qualification(s) in Applied Pharmaceutical/Biological/Chemical Sciences or applied Technical/Engineering Qualification, the successful candidate will also have a proven track record in delivering excellence.
Interested in role please submit CV below or email [email protected]